As answer to the many questions several companies have about migration, Pack4Food organises a practical training on June 19, 2018. After the training you will have more insight in and an answer to:
- What is migration and which factors take a role?
- Legislation of food contact materials and migration
- Risk assessment of ink components
- Update mineral oils: sources of contamination and possible solutions
- Get started with simulation software
Trainers: An Vermeulen and Bruno De Meulenaer
Faculty of Bio-Engineering Sciences
Coupure Links 653
June 19, 2018
You are welcome from 9h and we start at 9h30
Foreseen end at 16h
Participating costs €500 (excl. VAT) for members and €750 (excl. VAT) for others. You can find our member here.
This price includes a sandwich lunch.
THIS TRAINING IS FULL