- Framework: why are mineral oils such a hot topic?
- What are mineral oils and how do they get in our food?
- Why do they look particularly towards (recycled) packages?
- Which foods run a higher risk?
- Which strategies can we use against contamination with mineral oils?
- Are there commercial solutions available, and how efficient are they?
- Current research: functional barriers in research project OptiBarrier
The training is given by An Vermeulen and prof. Bruno De Meulenaer.
We start with a sandwich lunch (included) at 12h30 and begin the training at 13h. We finish around 16h30.
The training takes place at the faculty Bio-Engineering Sciences, Coupure Links 653, 9000 Ghent.
This training costs €300 for members and €450 for others, both excl. VAT.