Directions, by car
- On the highway (E40: Brussel/Oostende or E17 Antwerpen/Kortrijk), take the exit GENT CENTRUM
- At the bifurcation, just before the overpass, take the exit ALLE RICHTINGEN (and NOT Gent Centrum).
- Under the overpass, take the extreme left lane and make a left turn at the first trafic light, direction EEKLO / ZELZATE. You are now on the city ring-road.
- Continue the ring-road direction Eeklo / Zelzate (St. Lievenslaan, Citadellaan, Ch. De Kerckhovelaan, Ijzerlaan, Godshuizenlaan, Martelaarslaan) until the Nieuwe Wandeling (ninth traffic lights). Turn right.
- Continue until you see the water of the Coupure. Turn right to the Coupure Links. On your right you will see the entrance of the campus where Pack4Food is situated.
- Parking is possible along the Coupure (parking meters!).
Directions, by train and tramway
From Brussels airport to Ghent:
- Take a train to Brussels Central Station.
- Take a train to Ghent from there: All trains with destination Oostende, Knokke-Blankenberge and Ghent are OK (take an IC --Inter City-- train, other types of trains make too frequent stops). The train ride to Ghent takes about 40 min.
- For timetables click here. (select from 'Brussels Airport' and to 'Gent-Sint-Pieters)'
From Ghent train station (Gent-Sint-Pieters):
- Take tramway no. 4 (platform 20, direction 'Gentbrugge\Moscou') or tramway no. 24 (platform 18, direction 'Melle Leeuw'), which will take you right in front of the faculty (stop Theresianenstraat). The faculty is at the other side of the canal (= Coupure).
- The trip takes about 10 min.
Directions to PACK4FOOD
- Once you have entered the Faculty, you will see on your right-hand side a low red building (A-block, 38.03 on map) and straight ahead a newer 6-floor building (B-block, 38.11 on map).
- Enter the B-block by taking the middle entrance and take the hallway on your right (don't enter the green doors leading to the elevators). In this hallway, Pack4Food resides behind the second door on your right.