- Smart Agrifood Industry Expo A virtual trade fair-congress
- C-PlaNeT Design for Circularity Network training event 12 - 15 April, 2021
- Webinar: Distributed intelligence: the world is about to change! Focused virtual session for SMEs on ”Distributed intelligence: the world is about to change!” proposed by FoodPackLab 2
- SEMINAR SORTING AND RECYCLING TECHNIQUES In the framework of the CIRCOPACK-project, Pack4Food and Flanders’ FOOD would like to invite you to an online seminar on Thursday the 25th of February, 2021 in the afternoon.
- Webinar: Market Entry Support to India and the Indian IP Ecosystem Focused virtual session for SMEs on ”Market Entry Support to India and the Indian IP Ecosystem, Food Technology Domain” proposed by FoodPackLab 2.0
- CANCELLED: 15 jaar Pack4Food
- WEBINAR: Deep Tech for Sustainable Packaging The combination of the two sectors deep tech and sustainable packaging have a huge potential in the food industry. In fact, packaging has an enabling role in the Circular Economy: by optimising resources, reducing the waste and extending the value of prod
- Terahertz for Dummies: Potential of Terahertz sensor technology in food industry Foreign object detection, process optimization and non-destructive early stage detection of food quality deterioration are challenges each food producer is facing. Terahertz sensor technologies offer ways to tackle these challenges.
- Training Active and Intelligent Packaging A training in which you o.a. learn what the differences are between active and intelligent packaging.
- Training mineral oils in food: a migration problem? By default of a legal framework, migration of mineral oils to foods is a delicate topic where there is a lot of uncertainty. This training clearly lists some concerns.