- CANCELLED: 15 jaar Pack4Food
- WEBINAR: Deep Tech for Sustainable Packaging The combination of the two sectors deep tech and sustainable packaging have a huge potential in the food industry. In fact, packaging has an enabling role in the Circular Economy: by optimising resources, reducing the waste and extending the value of prod
- Terahertz for Dummies: Potential of Terahertz sensor technology in food industry Foreign object detection, process optimization and non-destructive early stage detection of food quality deterioration are challenges each food producer is facing. Terahertz sensor technologies offer ways to tackle these challenges.
- Training Active and Intelligent Packaging A training in which you o.a. learn what the differences are between active and intelligent packaging.
- Training mineral oils in food: a migration problem? By default of a legal framework, migration of mineral oils to foods is a delicate topic where there is a lot of uncertainty. This training clearly lists some concerns.
- Training EMAP: how do I pack cut vegetables and fruit? A Pack4Food training about packing cut vegetables and fruit, from the point of view from the product, the packing material and the packing machine.
- Migratie | seminarie
- Migration | Seminar On September 11 2018 Pack4Food organizes a seminar on migration. It will take place in Ghent in the afternoon.
- Training Legislation Migration A training about the migration problem of food contact materials, with ample attention for a practical approach to the relevant legislations.
- Hoe kan uw verpakking voldoen aan de wetgevingen rond voedselcontactmaterialen?