- OptiBarrier project approved A 4 year project on the central subject "over vs. underpackaging." In three work packages (gas, light and functional barrier) the optimal barrier for specific foods will be investigated.
- How should your packaging material comply with the legislation on food contact materials? Pack4Food is organizing a training on migration issues from food contact materials, with broad attention for practical approaches to the relevant legislation.
- Annual Meeting Pack4Food An overview of current and future projects, the 6 secrets to a successful packaging design and a relaxed networking reception.
- Postgraduate food packaging course During 21 evening classes spread over four modules, the interactions of the food, packaging and filling process are handled by academic and professional speakers.
- GMP Workshop Pack4Food is organizing a workshop on GMP: practical approaches and testimonies. Free for members!
- Annual Meeting April 25th 2014
- Flexible Packaging & Converting Technologies International Seminar by Advanced Machinery
- Chemical compatibility BVI organizes a seminar about the right plastic package/IBC for your chemical product.
- Packaging of dangerous goods BVI organizes a seminar about the practical use of ADR regulations concerning packaging of dangerous goods